The Durbanville Town Centre has been a well located and established shopping centre in central Durbanville for many years.
The team at Austen Dundas Properties seeks to maximise the potential of this property by bringing a fresh and updated look to the centre as well as improving the tenant offering to be the preferred retail destination for the local market.
The ground-up revamp of the entire shopping centre will incorporate the following changes to the existing centre:
• Updated branding and centre identity
• New tiled floors and flooring accents throughout the entire centre
• New bathrooms and fittings
• New glass shopfronts
• Upgrade of centre court with new ceiling feature
• Upgrade of internal lighting
• Upgrade of internal bulkheads
• Upgrade and revamp of centre entrances
• Upgrade of the entire external facade of the centre
• Completely revamped parking lot, with the incorporation of pedestrian walkways, planter boxes, lampposts and greenery.
The revamped centre will provide an exciting tenant mix incorporating food and beverage, supermarket, pharmacy, fashion and various financial and other services, and seeks to provide value to the loyal local shopper. The revamped centre will comprise a total of approximately 10,000 m² of gross lettable area, and will incorporate a substantial on-grade parking plate providing secure parking to local shoppers.